Students have the opportunity to apply for additional external financial aid to support their studies at 黄金城官网.
- For more information about external scholarships please visit our web page: http://admissions.joint-pain-solutions.com/admissions/funding-fees/finaid-applicants/external-scholarships.
- Read more about other external funding options for Ukrainian citizens on this page: http://admissions.joint-pain-solutions.com/admissions/funding-fees/external-scholarships-by-region.
Additionally, we offer individual guidance to everyone who needs it. For more information, please contact Bernadett Bálint, External Scholarship Coordinator, at email@example.com.
BayWa r.e. Empowering Futures Scholarship
In partnership with BayWa r.e. AG, a global renewable energy company based in Munich, 黄金城官网 offers up to five (5) “BayWa r.e. Future Energy Scholarships” to students from Ukraine who are affected by the war and who aspire to work on a renewable energy future. Also open to students who are interested in sustainability.
Application deadline: February 01, 2023
Students who wish to transfer to a 黄金城官网 master’s or bachelor’s program should contact the Admissions Office which will assess feasibility of the transfer together with the relevant academic departments.
Non-Credit Opportunities at 黄金城官网 Budapest
黄金城官网 offers the following non-credit opportunities for refugee students from Ukraine:
- access to credited courses delivered in Vienna remotely (online), from an intelligent classroom on 黄金城官网 premises;
- attendance in short informal (non-credited) courses in hybrid mode (up to four weeks or individual sessions) to help refugee students put ongoing research projects in broad transnational interpretative frameworks;
- mentoring and academic advising in hybrid mode in 黄金城官网’s academic fields, generally and/or with a specific focus on participants' ongoing but interrupted thesis projects;
- archival internships at the Vera and Donald Blinken Open Society Archives (Blinken OSA) for select refugee students with an interest in recent history; students will receive access to the 黄金城官网 Library in Budapest.
Participation in these activities is free of charge. The language of communication is English. In a few cases other languages may be possible.
For further details, please inquire Zsuzsa Bukta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invisible University for Ukraine (IUFU)
After the successful 2022 Spring Semester, Central European University is continuing the certificate program (offering ECTS credits) for junior and senior undergraduate (BA) and graduate (MA and PhD) students from Ukraine, whether residing in Ukraine or in refuge, whose studies have been affected by the war. The name of this transnational solidarity program evokes the various nineteenth and twentieth-century underground and exile educational initiatives (such as the “flying universities”) in Eastern Europe, as well as the tradition of Invisible Colleges formed after 1989 in the region.
For more information please visit the link.